Training & Coaching
It’s a fact that the top real estate agents have a coach, which is an essential part of keeping current with this quickly changing world of technology. We offer three levels of coaching and consulting, from basic training to marketing masters, that allow you to become a technology-empowered agent.
Real Estate Jump start and Internet Media Presents.
Real Estate Power Tools
To keep up with the advances of real estate technology and succeed in this high-tech world, there are some “must-use” tools that will help your business, if you put them to work effectively. Spend 2 ½ hours with us as we show you how to properly take advantage of technology that most of you already own but are not using.
Virtual Real Estate: Marketing to Internet Empowered Consumers
Learn how to recognize Internet clients, determine if a website is effective or not, and understand the importance of proper marketing of a website, providing the right content for what consumers are searching for.
The Wireless and Mobile Agent
Find out what is the latest in technology that will allow you to be the most effective agent for your buyers and sellers. Get recommendations on laptops, cell phones, digital cameras, as well as how to utilize the Internet to help move you into the modern world of wireless business.
How to Make Your Website Produce Explosive Results
This class will dive into your website and find out what is working, and what is not. Having an effective real estate website in today’s marketplace means more than just offering your biography and the basic MLS search. We will combat common website myths, as well as discuss in depth the 5 must-have’s in order for your website to attract visitors and keep them on your website, effectively turning leads into clients.
- What is the real purpose of your website?
- The 5 Must-Have’s of an Effective Real Estate Website
- Going beyond the basic MLS searches and tools to offer what consumers really want in a home search
- Incorporating blogging, pod casting and web video into your website
- Branded vs. Unbranded website design
- How to track the effectiveness of your website…effectively
Internet Marketing: How to Create a Massive Traffic Jam to Your Website
Learn some of the best-kept secrets of internet marketing that your competitors don’t want you to know.
- Banner Ad Placement
- How to pick the right keywords for maximum exposure
- How simple it is to set up and maintain a Pay Per Click account like the pros
- Using YouTube & Craigslist to advertise
- Learn a few of the basics of optimizing your website to achieve organic search engine placement
- Learn what tools are available to help you make the most of your internet marketing campaign
- Tracking your return on investment to maximize your marketing budget dollars
- BONUS: How to capture those leads coming to your website
The Ins-and-Outs of Google: How to Use Google in your Business
This class will show you the MANY uses of Google that can help you excel in your business, including map tools, photo editing, email, search engine uses, property listings, translation, and on and on…